FIND THE BARISTA COLLECTION NEAR YOU!
For some reason, we just can’t stop making milkshakes! There’s just something about a cool milkshake on a warm September day that screams “YES” to us. It might be the nostalgia, the act of feeling like we made a recipe when it’s really just a few steps, or the fact that we’re obsessed with Eat Enlightend ice cream… But whatever the case, we are hungry for this shake!
Because this pint only has the equivalent of one decaf cup of coffee per serving, we love to enjoy it any time of day! It’s the perfect dessert or drink if you love the taste of coffee, but not the buzz. That being said, if you’re a dedicated coffee lover, we’d recommend adding a shot of espresso for that extra punch.
Every decadent sip is filled with the perfect trio of coffee ice cream, espresso chips, and ribbons of espresso. After all, there’s no such thing as too much espresso! Plus, if this recipe means having ice cream for breakfast then we’re all for it. Even the simple addition of crushed graham crackers takes it to the next level. The sweet, crumbly mix-in is reminiscent of the top layer of coffee cake which is the perfect complement to our coffee-loving shake. So grab your pint and get to scoopin’!
- 1 pint Triple Shot Espresso ice cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and cinnamon stick (for flair!)
1. Scoop ice cream into a blender
2. Combine crushed graham crackers, milk, and ice
3. Blend until smooth
4. Drizzle caramel along the inside of the glass
5. Pour milkshake into glass
6. Top with whipped cream
7. Garnish with extra crushed graham crackers